Terms & Conditions
1. First-time clients are entitled to only one sample to begin with.
2. Technical sheets, alterations and size charts must be signed by the client.
3.Total cost of fabrics and any items to be purchased for production should be paid for in advance.
4. 50% of production fees should be paid in advance and 50% at delivery.
5. Sample takes 10 working days to be manufactured. During high seasons, it can take up to 15 working days.
6. Production samples that are 2 or above will take minimum of 20 working days.
7.Production of the full collection takes from a month to a month and a half. During high seasons, it can take up to two months.
8. Alterations requested by clients due to defects in production will be reproduced under TFI’s own expense. Alterations in design requested by the client after production will be rescheduled and a payment of L.E. 50 will be requested for each alteration.
9. A one-time payment of L.E. 1000 is requested in advance for outsourcing requests including material purchase,name tag production, packaging production, fabric printing...etc.
10. Alterations should be sent to account managers by mail and will be subject to approval.
11. Our team is not responsible for the design submitted by cient and samples will be delivered with the same specifications submitted.
12. In case you need a consultation you have to request a quotation and book an appointment beforehand.
13. Alterations in designs are considered a new item and will need a new quotation
14.TFI is not responsible for any event, photo shoots or any bookings done by the client without prior agreement with the production team
15.TFI is not responsible for any items not collected by the client 30 days after delivery date.